RESTAURANT FACE MASK - BLACK
Tri-Fold Restaurant Safety Mask - Black
Non-medical grade chef face mask, curved, 3 fabric layers, 3 folds, washable, reusable
Outer Layer: Mesh knit polyester, to allow air and filter dust.
Middle Layer: Double weaving surface, to filter droplets and allow air-breathing, quick-dry
Inner Layer: 100% cotton muslin weave to stop droplets
Dimensions: Length 20 x Width 20 cm
- Adjustable ear loops (with silicone ball)
- Pre-shaped nose clip or "nose bridge" to prevent fogging and achieve a snug and safe fit
Machine washable up to 140°F *recommended use of a laundry ball to protect and retain the shape of your mask*
Come in individually sealed plastic bags
Small logo embroidery available with a minimum order of 25 masks, email us at email@example.com or call us at 636.278.1952 if you would like to order customization.
Taking Your Measurements
Determine your size for Clement Design® apparel using the following measurement charts. Before ordering, take careful measurements and consult the charts below to order the correct size, as sizing varies for different manufacturers. This Size Chart is only a guide. We invite you to call us first if you have any questions regarding size.
Take measurements directly over your undergarments. Be sure the measuring tape is tense, but not tight.
- Sleeve: Always measure sleeve length with your arm slightly bent. Start measuring at the top curve of your shoulder and measure to your elbow and wrist.
- Shoulders: Measure across your collarbone, touching the top of your shoulders.
- Chest: To measure the chest, measure horizontally around the body, directly under the armpits around fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
- Waist: To measure the waist, measure horizontally around the body at the small of the waist, or natural waist.