June 01, 2022 1 min read
EXPLORE OUR TECHNOLOGY: Each number in the image below is associated with a feature or technology available in our ADHERA line.
1. The SSR Grip and Slip-Resistant Rubber Contact Outsoles are designed and created for safer steps in slippery environments. Our ADHERA® outsoles are rated the highest gripping soles in the chef industry, offering extreme grip in a slippery kitchen against both liquids and oils.
2. Our insoles are resistant to repeated friction and also offer water wicking Coolmax® technology to keep your feet dry. This means your shoes will last longer and keep your feet dry if you tend to sweat a lot during a long shift.
3. Our midsoles provide enhanced comfort for when you're on your feet for multiple hours. Various shoe styles offer a removable, antibacterial midsole.
4. Low impact technology helps to provide comfort, support, and stability for long work days.
5. Our materials provide various degrees of water-resistant protection to fit your job needs. This includes resistance against hot liquids.
6. Shoes and clogs are designed according to standard EN 20347 O + E SRC. The composite 'steel toe' tips offer protection against impacts equivalent of up to 200J and against crushing under a load of at least 15kn.Shop Now
Comments will be approved before showing up.