YUMA - Men's Long Sleeve Polo Collar Denim Chef Jacket with Front Pocket
Men's Denim Chef Shirt Jacket, featuring some stretch to the jacket itself. Additionally, there are metal snap buttons along the front placket, on the closing strip of the chest welt pocket and on the jacket's cuffs. This jacket also offers a pen pocket on the left sleeve, and side slits for enhanced air circulation.
Fabric: 56% polyester, 50% cotton, 2% elastane.
Available with long sleeves only from size T0 to T8. (see conversion chart)
Add additional customization and have your new chef jacket embroidered with your name and logo.
* Please allow extra time for embroidery items. (This includes, logos, text, collar flags etc ...)
Women's version: DAKOTA
Taking Your Measurements
Determine your size for Clement Design® apparel using the following measurement charts. Before ordering, take careful measurements and consult the charts below to order the correct size, as sizing varies for different manufacturers. This Size Chart is only a guide. We invite you to call us first if you have any questions regarding size.
Take measurements directly over your undergarments. Be sure the measuring tape is tense, but not tight.
- Sleeve: Always measure sleeve length with your arm slightly bent. Start measuring at the top curve of your shoulder and measure to your elbow and wrist.
- Shoulders: Measure across your collarbone, touching the top of your shoulders.
- Chest: To measure the chest, measure horizontally around the body, directly under the armpits around fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
- Waist: To measure the waist, measure horizontally around the body at the small of the waist, or natural waist.