TOKYO - Men's Long Sleeve Black Dry-Up Chef Jacket
Men's French Chef Coat featuring a kimono collar, hidden snap buttons, and a pen pocket on left sleeve, with side slits for enhanced air flow. Utilizing our patented Dry-Up technology, our Tokyo chef jacket will keep you cool using intelligent fiber that evacuates perspiration.
Fabric: 67% polyester 33% cotton
Can be customized with the concept: 1 stripe along front yoke edge and collar. Available in 24 colors. Custom apparel ships within 1-2 weeks.
* Please allow extra time for embroidery items. (This includes, logos, text, collar flags etc ...)
Taking Your Measurements
Determine your size for Clement Design® apparel using the following measurement charts. Before ordering, take careful measurements and consult the charts below to order the correct size, as sizing varies for different manufacturers. This Size Chart is only a guide. We invite you to call us first if you have any questions regarding size.
Take measurements directly over your undergarments. Be sure the measuring tape is tense, but not tight.
- Sleeve: Always measure sleeve length with your arm slightly bent. Start measuring at the top curve of your shoulder and measure to your elbow and wrist.
- Shoulders: Measure across your collarbone, touching the top of your shoulders.
- Chest: To measure the chest, measure horizontally around the body, directly under the armpits around fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
- Waist: To measure the waist, measure horizontally around the body at the small of the waist, or natural waist.